clutch problem the old one

alles rund um den Motor was sich nicht auf 4-Ventiltechnik bezieht.
!!!Nur.für.registrierte.Nutzer.!!!
Antworten
ZARI
clutch problem the old one

Beitrag von ZARI »

my name zari from israel

i have a problem with my navada 750 1994

I'm countered the old problem with my navada 1994 clutch .the clutch will not disengage after some use

every time after couple of ride , I'm adjust the clutch with the adj pin under the bike , but After a while I needed

to do this job again and again till I can't adj because the screw reach the end .

my friends tell me that is possibility of motor movement and this cause the motor to seat on the puserode and

wear him.(bearing play)

could anyone please comment on this following.

help :roll:
audiomick
expert
Re: clutch problem the old one

Beitrag von audiomick »

Hallo Zari. Martin speaks English, but I will translate for you in case someone else who doesn't has an idea for you.
Martin kann Englisch, aber ich übersetze das mal, falls jemand anderes, der die Sprache nicht kann, eine Idee hat.
ZARI hat geschrieben:my name zari from israel
i have a problem with my navada 750 1994
Hi, ich bin Zari aus Israel. Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner 1994er Nevada 750
I'm countered the old problem with my navada 1994 clutch .the clutch will not disengage after some use

Ich habe das alte Problem mit der Kupplung meiner Nevada von 1994. Nach einigem Gebrauch, entkoppelt die Kupplung nicht mehr.
every time after couple of ride , I'm adjust the clutch with the adj pin under the bike , but After a while I needed
to do this job again and again till I can't adj because the screw reach the end .
Jedes mal nach einigen Fahrten, stelle ich die Kupplung mit der Einstellschraube unten am Getriebe ein. Ich muss aber die Einstellung immer nach eine Weile wiederholen, bis ich nicht mehr nachstellen kann, weil die Schraube am Ende ist.
my friends tell me that is possibility of motor movement and this cause the motor to seat on the puserode (Edit: that would be pushrod, wouldn't it? Mick) and
wear him.(bearing play)
could anyone please comment on this following.
Meine Freunde meinen, dass es möglich ist, das der Motor sich bewegt, wobei er auf der Betätigungsstange der Kupplung aufsitzt bzw. druckt, und Lagerverschleiß verürsacht.
Kann Jemand dazu was sagen?
help :roll:
Hilfe!

@Zari:
The way you describe the problem, it sounds like you have got the Clutch back to normal in the past, but the problem comes back and the process repeats itself. What did you do to get the clutch back to normal?
Wie Du das erzählst, hast Du die Kupplung schon mal richten können, aber dieses Prozess wiederholt sich. Was hast Du gemacht, um die Kupplung im Stande zu setzten?

@allen Anderen:
Wenn Jemand zu diesem Thema was auf Deutsch schreiben möchte, werde ich mich bemühen, den Beitrag schnellst möglichst zu übersetzen. Mick
If anyone wants to post an answer to this thread in German, I will do my best to translate it as soon as possible. Mick
Martin
Site Admin

Beitrag von Martin »

ciao zari,

it is possible that your clutch pushrod bearing is demaged, so the pushrod cant turn around and be like a drill on the clutchplate.

to check you must remove your swingarm, and throw out the bearing and the pushrod.
the bearing must have all needels and must turn easy
if the pushrod is on top not plan and have heatcolours, than it is damaged.
also the clutchplate must be renewed.

i hope you understand what i mean. (german below)

Hallo Zari,

es ist möglich, daß das kupplungsdrucklager beschädigt ist und sich deshalb die kupplungsdruckstange nicht mehr dreht, so daß sie auf die druckplatte wie ein bohrer wirkt.

um dies zu überprüfen mußt du die schwinge ausbauen und das drucklager komplett mit druckstange entfernen.
das drucklager sollte noch alle nadeln haben und sich leicht drehen.
wenn die druckstange vorne nicht mehr plan ist und anlauffarben hat dann ist sie defekt und muß zusammen mit der druckplatte erneuert werden.
audiomick
expert

Beitrag von audiomick »

Ein paar Sachen, die nicht so ganz klar ausgedruckt sind...
There are a couple of things that I would put differently, to make them easier to understand.
Martin hat geschrieben:it is possible that your clutch pushrod bearing is demaged, so the pushrod cant turn around and be like a drill on the clutchplate.
so the pushrod can't rotate, and acts like a drill where it presses against the clutch plate

to check you must remove your swingarm, and throw out the bearing and the pushrod.
remove the bearing and the pushrod

@Martin: "throw out" = entsorgen
if the pushrod is on top not plan and have heatcolours, than it is damaged.
If the the clutch end of the pushrod is not flat, and is showing discolouration from heat, then it is damaged.
Antworten